The primary mission of the Cache Valley Humanitarian Center is to identify unmet needs of area residents and to strive to meet those needs through networking, collaborating, and coordinating with non-profits & school districts, then managing and distributing valued items.
PURPOSE & OBJECTIVES
- Help other Cache Valley non-profits and school districts meet a variety of their individual identified needs;
- Provide a location where community volunteers come together to help meet residents’ needs and produce needed items;
- Promote self-reliance, independence, and community-mindedness;
- Create a focal point where individuals’, businesses’, corporations’, religious and governmental resources will be channeled to serve residents’ unmet needs.
Thank you for helping us change lives!
- Find a building to lease (around 10,000 sq. ft) which will be used for production, manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution.
- Purchase sewing machines, quilting frames & stands, and other production items.
- Pay rent, utilities, insurance, and fees.